Download :Specs sheet
Dakota PZX-7, Precision Thickness Gauge
The Dakota PZX-7 is a precision thickness gauge with through paint capacity, capable of measurement in various modes (see data sheet for resolution in each mode). Resolution 0.001 or 0.0001″ (0.01 or 0.001mm). 5 year limited warranty.
Standard kit includes:
Dakota PZX-7 precision thickness gauge, 0.25″ – 15MHz delay line transducer (selectable depending on your requirement) with 48” (121cm) potted cable, AA batteries, 4oz couplant bottle, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid plastic transport case.
- PZX-7: Dakota PZX-7, thickness gauge complete kit.
- PZX-7DL: Idem to the PZX-7 plus an on-board data logger (10,000 readings) and a 36″ (91cm) USB data cable.
* Selectable transducer (frequency, diameter, temperature, connector type and location, cable lengths, pencil type, etc.).
- ZX-RC: Rubber protective case with hand strap for ZX and PZX gauge.
- ZX-NC: Nylon protective case with belt strap for ZX and PZX gauge.