Download :Specs sheet
Dakota CMX-DL, Thickness Gauge with Through Paint
The Dakota CMX-DL has the same features as the MVX plus coating modes, auto probe zero, auto probe recognition, temperature compensation, 4Gb internal SD memory (measurements, B-Scans and custom setups) and a 36” (91cm) USB data cable with interface software. 5 year limited warranty.
Standard kit includes:
Dakota CMX-DL thickness gauge, selectable transducer with 48” (121cm) potted cable, AA batteries, 36” (91cm) USB data cable with interface software, 4oz couplant bottle, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid plastic transport case.
- CMX-DL: Dakota CMX-DL, thickness gauge complete kit.
- CMX-DL+: Idem to the CMX-DL with A-Scan, 25MHz screen refresh rate, 3 independent gates and other features.
- CMX-DLH+C: Idem to the CMX-DL+ with AMOLED color VGA monitor, 60MHz screen refresh rate.
Selectable transducer (frequency, diameter, temperature, connector type and location, cable lengths, pencil type, etc.).
- D149-6: Rubber protective case with hand strap for CMX, MVX, PVX and MMX gauge.
- D149-0: Nylon protective case with belt strap for CMX, MVX, PVX and MMX gauge.