Download :Specs sheet
Dakota MVX, Thickness Gauge with Through Paint
The Dakota MVX has the same features as the MMX-7 plus the A-Scan capability. 5 year limited warranty.
Standard kit includes:
Dakota MVX thickness gauge, selectable transducer with 48” (121cm) potted cable, AA batteries, 4oz couplant bottle, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid plastic transport case.
- MVX: Dakota MVX, thickness gauge complete kit.
- CMX-DL: Idem to the MVX plus coating modes, Auto probe zero, auto probe recognition, temperature compensation, 4Gb internal SD memory (measurements, B-Scans and custom setups) and a 36″ (91cm) USB data cable with interface software.
- CMX-DL+: Idem to the CMX-DL with A-Scan, 25MHz screen refresh rate, 3 independent gates and other features.
- CMX-DLH+: Idem to the CMX-DL+ with AMOLED color VGA monitor, 60MHz screen refresh rate.
* Selectable transducer (frequency, diameter, temperature, connector type and location, cable lengths, pencil type, etc.).
- D149-6: Rubber protective case with hand strap for CMX, MVX, PVX and MMX gauge.
- D149-0: Nylon protective case with belt strap for CMX, MVX, PVX and MMX gauge.