Download :Specs sheet Catalog
Cygnus UNDERWATER, Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus UNDERWATER thickness gauge is rated to a depth of 985′ (300m) with through coat capability up to 6mm. It provides accurate metal thickness measurement from 3mm to 230mm (2.25MHz probe) with a resolution of 0.1mm or 0.05mm. The bright LED display ensures easy viewing even in poor visibility conditions. 3 year limited warranty.
Standard kit includes:
Cygnus UNDERWATER thickness gauge, 0.5” – 2.25MHz transducer with 36″ (91cm) potted cable, two rechargeable NiMH batteries, battery charger, 10 spare O-rings with molykote grease, steel test block, lanyard, calibration trim tool, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid transport case.
- Cygnus 1: Cygnus UNDERWATER thickness gauge complete kit.
- 7133A: Cygnus topside repeater display unit, AA batteries, protective silicone sleeve, data connection, umbilical data cable (specify length required).
- 7133B: CygLink software display for Cygnus UNDERWATER, Cygnus data connection, data cable (specify length required), isolated data converter to USB.
- DEEP: Deep Coat through coat mode, up to 0.75” (20mm) on Cygnus UNDERWATER thickness gauge.
- Other transducer also available (other frequency, diameter, cable lengths, etc.).