Download :Specs sheet Catalog Video 1
Cygnus DIVE, Wrist Underwater Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus DIVE thickness gauge is wrist mountable and is rated to a depth of 985′ (300m) with through coat capability up to 0.75″ (20mm). It provides accurate metal measurement from 3mm to 250mm (2.25MHz probe) with a resolution of 0.1mm or 0.05mm (0.005″ or 0.002″); with on-board data logger (5,000 measurements with actual A-Scan). The bright AMOLED display ensures easy viewing even in poor visibility conditions. 3 year limited warranty.
Standard kit includes:
Cygnus DIVE Underwater thickness gauge, 0.5″ – 2.25MHz transducer with 91cm (36″) potted cable, two rechargeable Lithium ion batteries, fast battery charger, 10 spare O-rings with molykote grease, one spare screen protector, steel test block, lanyard, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid transport case.
- Cygnus DIVE: Cygnus DIVE thickness gauge complete kit.
- 7133A: Cygnus topside repeater display unit, AA batteries, protective silicone sleeve, data connection, umbilical data cable (specify length required).
- 7133B: CygLink software display for Cygnus UNDERWATER, Cygnus data connection, data cable (specify length required), isolated data converter to USB.
- DEEP: Deep Coat through coat mode, up to 0.75” (20mm) on Cygnus UNDERWATER thickness gauge.
- Other transducers also available (other frequency, diameter, cable lengths, etc.).