Download :Specs sheet
Dakota PVX, Precision Thickness Gauge
The PVX is Dakota’s most advanced precision thickness gauge with through paint capacity, for very thin to extremely thick parts with exceptional resolution (see data sheet for resolution in each mode). A-Scan (RF & Rectified views) and B-Scan views, selectable pulser voltage and damping options. Time dependent gain (TDG) with adjustable slope and start settings. Alarm mode (high and low limits), High-speed scan mode. 4Gb internal SD memory (measurements, B-Scans, screen capture to (.tif) images and custom setups) and a 36″ (91cm) USB data cable with interface software. 5 year limited warranty.
Standard kit includes:
Dakota PVX precision thickness gauge, 0.25″ – 15MHz delay line transducer (selectable depending on your requirement) with 48” (121cm) potted cable, AA batteries, 4oz couplant bottle, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid plastic transport case.
- PVX: Dakota PVX thickness gauge complete kit.
- PVXC: Idem to the PVX with AMOLED color VGA monitor, 60MHz screen refresh rate and rotating landscape view.
* Selectable transducer (frequency, diameter, temperature, connector type and location, cable lengths, pencil type, etc.).
- D149-6: Rubber protective case with hand strap for CMX, MVX, PVX and MMX gauge.
- D149-0: Nylon protective case with belt strap for CMX, MVX, PVX and MMX gauge.