Download :Specs sheet Catalog
Flawtech LPI/MPI Flawed Specimen Kit – MK-1
This NDT flawed specimen kit is designed specifically to facilitate the training, practice and procedure development of equipment and NDT technicians. This specific flawed specimen kit is for liquid penetrant inspection and magnetic particle testing inspection methods. With 20 randomly placed flaws, this kit is designed with precise flaw placement in a wide variety of specimen geometries and alloy types.
MK-1 kit is delivered in carrying case with eight 0.25” (6.4mm) plates and two 0.25” (6.4mm) Tees, with two randomly placed discontinuities (flaws) per specimen. Delivered with complete documentation for each flaw.
For more specimens and/or kits, see our catalog, or follow the links below.
- MMK-1: Flawtech Multi-Method Flawed Specimen NDT kit.
- RK-1: Flawtech Radiography Flawed Specimen kit.
- UK-1: Flawtech Ultrasound Flawed Specimen kit.
- VK-1: Flawtech Visual Flawed Specimen kit.
- Flawtech Practical Exam Flaw Specimens
For more information or to receive a quote, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.