Download :Specs sheet Catalog Video 1
LEEB Hardness Tester – THX281
The THX281 is a rugged, portable hardness dynamic rebound tester (LEEB) with a 164×64 LCD display. The standard “D” probe converts the HL readings to HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA and HS (automatically records up to 600 group data). Come with upper and lower limits capability and (Okay/NOT good) display and alarm. Delivered with the DataPro software for measurements analysis. Two-year warranty.
- THX-281D: THX281 unit with standard “D” probe 11N/mm2, LEEB certified test block, supporting ring, cleaning brush, probe cable, user manual, DataPro software, calibration certificate and carrying case.
- THX-281C: Identical to the THX-281D but with the “C” probe 3N/mm2 (for surface hardened parts, coatings, thin walled or impact sensitive parts (small indentation)).
- THX-281G: Identical to the THX-281D but with the “G” probe 90N/mm2 (heavy castings and forgings).
- PROBE-DC: “DC” probe 11N/mm2 for very confined spaces (holes, internal measurements on assembled machines, etc.).
- PROBE-D+15: “D+15” probe 11N/mm2 (for measurements in grooves or recessed surfaces).
- PROBE-G: “G” probe 90N/mm2 (for heavy castings and forgings).
- PROBE-C: “C” probe 3N/mm2 (for surface hardened parts, coatings, thin walled or impact sensitive parts (small indentation)).
- PROBE-DL: “DL” probe 11N/mm2 for extremely confined spaces or at the base of grooves.
- PRINT: USB Printer.
- HARD-##-##: Certified hardness standard (specify the hardness and scale required).
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.