Download :Specs sheet
UCI Hardness Tester – TCM-U
Ultrasonic Contact Impedance (UCI) hardness tester that measures in HRC, HV, HB and tensile strength. Upload measurements to PC (2,000 data records and 100 groups of data). Specify the UCI probe required (10N, 50N or 98N) depending on your application and sample surface. 1 year warranty.
- TCM-U2: TCM-U2 tester with black and white display (128×64), UCI probe, TCM cable, special support for flat and curved faces, 2 NiMh batteries, battery charger with cable, user manual, USB data cable and software, calibration certificate and rigid carrying case.
- TCM-U3: TCM-U3 tester with full-color display (320×240), UCI probe (10N or 50N), TCM cable, special support for flat and curved faces, 3 NiMh batteries, battery charger with cable, user manual, USB data cable and software, calibration certificate and rigid case.
NOTE: UCI is not suited for hardness measurements of course-grained structure (cast iron), unheatreated aluminum and other soft non-ferrous materials, parts weighing less than 10 grams (0.35oz) or less than 1mm (0.04″) thick.
- PROBE-D: D-type LEEB/Rebound probe (must have the firmware activated for LEEB functionality) for non-ferrous materials and coarse-grained structure (cast iron).
- TCM-CONNECT: TCM replacement cable, male and female connectors.
- TCM-PROBE-##: Replacement Ultrasonic Probe for TCM series (10N, 50N or 98N available).
- HARD-##-##: Certified hardness standard (specify the hardness and scale required).
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.