Download :Specs sheet Video 1 Video 2 Video 3
BAQ AlphaDUR mini UCI Hardness Tester
Fast and easy to use handheld Ultrasonic Contact Impedance (UCI) hardness tester with intuitive software. The measured value is displayed (HRC, HV, HB, HRB and tensile strength) (100,000 data records). Specify the UCI probe required (3N, 10N, 20N, 30N, 49N or 98N) depending on your application and the sample’s surface.
- AD-11-100-49: AlphaDUR mini – UCI hardness tester, built-in battery, 49N UCI probe with cable (other available), power supply/battery charger, USB data cable, user manual on USB key, calibration certificate and rigid transport case. 1 year warranty.
- 11-150: AlphaSOFT II, Windows data management software for alphaDUR.
- 11-131: Probe support for flat surfaces.
- 11-132: Probe support for round surfaces, 10 to 50mm radius.
- 11-133: Probe support for round surfaces, 50 to 250mm radius.
- 11-141: Handle for the probes.
- 11-151: Mini thermal paper printer for alphaDUR.
- HARD-##-##: Certified hardness standard (specify the hardness and scale required).
NOTE: UCI is not suited for hardness measurements of coarse-grained structure (cast iron), unheatreated aluminum and other soft non-ferrous materials, parts weighing less than 10g (0.35oz) or less than 1mm (0.04″) thick.
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.