Download :Specs sheet
Vehicle Monitoring – Radcomm RC-4000 Series
System designed to detect radioactive materials contained in a moving vehicle loaded with dense material (metal recycling).
The complete system consists of detectors (1 to 8 panels), infrared sensors, Windows-based controller, large touch-screen monitor, printer and all required drawings (installation, concrete base, electrical).
- Compliant to ANSI N42.35 / IEC 62244, ANSI N42.42 / IEC 62755.
- Energy range: 20 KeV to 3.0 MeV.
- Large premium PVT scintillators (2108 to 4216 in3 (34.5 to 69 L) in volume) with two PMT.
- Software with detailed alarm information (positioning); data storage (alarms and clean); remote calibration, service and monitoring; multi-level security password control and multiple languages.
- Email ready for sending alarms and errors.
- Maximum speed: 20 km/h.
- Installation and training.
- Detector supports (single or double legs) with or without bollards.
- Neutron detector (He3 or alternative).
- Wireless package.
- External alarms (light and/or buzzer).
- Supervisory software for remote monitoring (one or multiple portals).
- RC4138-2: Two 4216 in3 (69L) PVT detectors system. Detection capability/sensitivity of 1.1 microCurie Cs137 (unshielded point source) at 1 meter.
- RC4110-2: Two 2632 in3 (45.5L) PVT detectors system. Detection capability/sensitivity of 1.4 microCurie Cs137 (unshielded point source) at 1 meter.
- RC4069-2: Two 2108 in3 (34.5L) PVT detectors system. Detection capability/sensitivity of 1.6 microCurie Cs137 (unshielded point source) at 1 meter.