Download :Specs sheet Catalog Video 1 Video 2
PosiTest AT-A, Automatic Coating Adhesion Testers
The PosiTest AT adhesion tester measures the adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates. Self-aligning aluminum dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces. Electronically controlled hydraulic pump applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure – adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time. Internal memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, pull rate, test duration and dolly size for up to 200 results. USB, Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, MAC and Smarthphone software. Delivered with a 2 year warranty.
ONLY common coating gauges and dollies are listed below. Others also available.
- AT-A20: Automatic PosiTester AT-A kit with ø20mm aluminum dollies (20 included) for high bond adhesion coatings on metals.
- AT-A50: Automatic PosiTester AT-A kit with ø50mm aluminum dollies (8 included) for low bond adhesion coatings on wood, concrete and plastic.
- AT-A50T: Automatic PosiTester AT-A kit with 50 x 50mm steel plate (4 included) for cementitious adhesion coating on tiles.
- DOLLY20: Additional ø20mm aluminum dollies (bag of 10).
- DOLLY20-100: Additional ø20mm aluminum dollies (box of 100).
- DOLLY50: Additional ø50mm aluminum dollies (bag of 4).
- DOLLY50-100: Additional ø50mm aluminum dollies (box of 50).
- PLATE50: Additional 50 x 50 steel plate (bag of 4).
- ADH: 2-Part epoxy resin for adhesion testing.