Download :Specs sheet
Vickers Hardness Testers, Table top – Clark CV-Series
The CV series is designed for extremely soft to ultra-hard materials. The fine measuring lines in the microscope provide quick and accurate indentation measurements (maximum: 800μm at 100X magnification / 400μm at 200X magnification). Testers are equipped with a unique light source with interchangeable color filters for clear indentation viewing. Unit maximum opening of 8.25″ H x 6.5″ D (209mm x 165mm).
- Standard kit includes: Clark CV hardness tester & measuring microscope with built in objective lens, one diamond indenter, one 1-1/2″ V-anvil, one 2-1/2″ flat anvil, machine cover, accessory box, leveling legs, 100-240VAC power supply, user manual and calibration certificate. 1 year warranty.
- CV-102: Clark CV-102 hardness tester & 100X measuring microscope (manual turret – up to 3 different objectives), HV and HK hardness scale, automated test sequence, touch pad control panel (Power / Loading).
- CV-402: Identical to the Clark CV-102 with the added features on the touch pad control panel (Power / Loading / D1 / D2 / HV, HK hardness value / Okay/NOT Good limits). Data memory up to 999 tests (D1 / D2 / HV, HK hardness value / Test load / Okay/NOT Good limits) with RS232C output.
- CV-802: Identical to the Clark CV-102 with the added features on the LCD touch screen digital control panel (Power / Loading / D1 / D2 /HV, HK, HBS, HBW hardness value / Kc fracture toughness / Conversion Data / Okay/NOT Good limits / Start). Also equipped with a digital micrometer head with on-screen display. Data memory up to 999 tests (D1 / D2 /HV, HK hardness value / Conversion Scale / Conversion Data / Test Load / Okay/NOT Good limits / Statistical data) with RS232C output.
- HARD-##-##: Certified hardness standard (specify the hardness and scale required).
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.