Download :Specs sheet Catalog Video 1 Video 2
Olympus XRF Analyzer Vanta-L Series
The Vanta X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer device provides rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identification for laboratory-quality results in the field. Perfect for scrap recycling, PMI (Positive Material Identification) or Geochemistry (mineral exploration, ore grade, process control or environmental monitoring). The VANTA-L Series is built for ruggedness, ease of use and data management features of Vanta analyzers in a cost-effective PIN instrument.
All VANTA-L models come equipped with:
- Tungsten (W): 35kV anode.
- IP55, solid detector shutter to help prevent detector damage.
- Removable 14.4 V Li-ion battery with hot-swap capability.
- Embedded GPS / GLONASS receiver.
- Manufacturer 3-year warranty.
- 18 V power transformer 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 70 W max.
- 800 × 480 (WVGA) LCD with capacitive touch screen supporting gesture control.
The L Series is designed for maximum uptime and a lower cost of ownership for reliability in the field.
Click the datasheet and video for more information.
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.