Download :Specs sheet
Dakota ZX-1, Thickness Gauge
The Dakota ZX-1 is a basic thickness gauge. Calibration is done by simply scrolling to a known material velocity. 5 year limited warranty.
Standard kit includes:
Dakota ZX-1 thickness gauge, selectable transducer with 48” (121cm) potted cable, AA batteries, 36″ (91cm) USB data cable with interface software, 4oz couplant bottle, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid plastic transport case.
- ZX-1: Dakota ZX-1, thickness gauge complete kit.
- ZX-2: Idem to the ZX-1 with added 8 presets and 2 programmable custom velocity materials.
* Selectable transducer (other frequency, diameter, temperature, connector type and location, cable lengths, pencil type, etc.).
- ZX-RC: Rubber protective case with hand strap for ZX and PZX gauge.
- ZX-NC: Nylon protective case with belt strap for ZX and PZX gauge.