Download :Specs sheet
Hardness Tester, Brinell – Telebrineller
The Telebrineller provides hardness measurements by comparing the indentation made by a 3 to 5 lbs hammer on a part versus a known physical reference (hammer not included). This rugged, lightweight and waterproof system is designed for field, plant and/or lab testing.
- TELEBRINELLER: Telebrineller hardness tester, five certified hardness standards (choose from 100 to 600 BHN), certified Brinell measuring microscope (1/10mm divisions), Telebrineller calculation chart, user instructions and rigid transport case.
- CHRT-34: Telebrineller calculation chart.
- FTEST: Halteman Filletester for fillet welds and other hard to reach areas.
- TEL###: Telebrineller certified hardness bars – steel (choose from 100 to 600 BHN).
- TEL###: Telebrineller certified hardness bars – aluminum (choose from 70 to 200 BHN).
- TELCD: Telebrineller microscope calibration disc (stage micrometer) – with certification.
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.