Download :Specs sheet Video 2
Surface Profile/Replica Tape Reader – Positector RTR H
The Positector RTR H measures and records the peak to valley surface profile heights using replica tape. It automatically subtracts 50.8μm (2mils) for the replica tape’s substrate thickness from all readings. The PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector probes converting your surface profile reader to a coating thickness gauge, dew point meter, surface profile gauge, wall thickness gauge and more (see probe compatibility chart here attached).
USB, Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, MAC and Smarthphone software. Durable, it is solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant (IP65) and delivered with a 2 year warranty.
- Standard kit includes: PosiTector RTR H data logging unit with integral probe, stainless burnishing tool, 5 cleaning cards, surface cleaning putty, check shim and two certified shims, protective rubber holster, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, wrist strap, three AAA alkaline batteries, USB cable for data transfer and/or continuous power supply, PosiSoft software, user manual, calibration certificate and rigid transport case.
- RTR-H1: Positector RTR-H1 standard model unit (1,000 readings per probe). Measurement range of 20 to 115μm (0.8 to 4.5mils), accuracy of ±5μm (±0.2mils).
- RTR-H3: Identical to the Positector RTR-H1 unit with data storage up to 1,000,000 readings, live graphing of measurements, Wifi and Bluetooth capability.
- PRESS-C: Press-O-Film™ replica tape, coarse (C), 20 to 64μm (0.8 to 2.5mils), 50 pieces (impressions) per roll.
- PRESS-XC: Press-O-Film™ replica tape, X-coarse (XC), 38 to 115μm (1.5 to 4.5mils), 50 pieces (impressions) per roll.
- SHIM: Certified PosiTector RTR shim set for accuracy verification; accuracy of ±1.25μm (±0.05mils).
- SHIM04: PosiTector RTR check shim for peak height verification, accuracy of ±5.08μm (±0.2mils).
- BURNISH: Stainless steel burnishing tool to press the replica film on the inspected surface.
- PWR: AC power kit for continuous operation with 120VAC, 240VAC or via the built-in USB port.
- PRINT: Lightweight Bluetooth thermal paper printer (advanced models ONLY).
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.