Download :Specs sheet Catalog Video 1
QSA OpenVision DX-NDT Real Time Portable X-Ray
Portable X-ray system with live video for real time radiographic inspection. The combination of a C-arm mounted with a battery-operated 70kV x-ray tube and digital imager allows you to observe external defects as small as 0.010” (250 microns) on insulated piping.
The OpenVision DX can be used on various insulation and cladding combinations, including mineral wool and calcium silicate with galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum cladding up to 36” (91cm) in total diameter.
The ideal tool for Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) scanning; heat tracer inspection; or weld location mapping.
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.
- OVDX-NDT-70: OpenVision DX, Complete system
- 415440: OVDX lightweight monitor assembly.
- 415140: Pirate eye head mount display.
- 415430: Tablet assembly.
- 415530-A: Remote trigger assembly, 3 feet long (91cm).
- 415530-B: Remote trigger assembly, 6 feet long (182cm).
- 415540-A: Trigger button assembly, 3 feet long (91cm).
- 415540-B: Trigger button assembly, 6 feet long (182cm).