Download :Specs sheet Catalog Video 1 Video 2
Olympus XRF Analyzer Vanta-C Series
The Vanta X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer device provides rapid, accurate element analysis and alloy identification for laboratory-quality results in the field. Perfect for scrap recycling, PMI (Positive Material Identification) or Geochemistry (mineral exploration, ore grade, process control or environmental monitoring). The VANTA-C Series combines value with superior speed, limits of detection (LODs) and elemental range.
All VANTA-C models come equipped with:
- Large-area silicon drift detector, your choice of either a rhodium (Rh) or tungsten (W) anode.
- IP55, solid detector shutter to help prevent detector damage.
- Removable 14.4 V Li-ion battery with hot-swap capability
- Built-in barometer for automatic altitude and air density correction and much more.
- 3-year warranty.
- 18 V power transformer 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 70 W max.
- 800 × 480 (WVGA) LCD with capacitive touch screen supporting gesture control.
All VANTA-C models come equipped with your choice of either a 40kV X-ray tube with a rhodium (Rh) or tungsten (W) anode, or a 50kV X-ray tube with a silver anode.
Click the datasheet and video for more information.
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.