Download :Specs sheet Video 1 Video 2
Olympus EPOCH 650 Flaw Detector
The EPOCH 650 is an ultrasonic flaw detector with excellent inspection performance and usability for a wide variety of applications. This intuitive, rugged instrument is a continuation of the popular EPOCH 600 with additional capabilities.
The standard kit includes:
- IP66 shock and vibration MIL certified,
- Explosive atmosphere safe (see attached for more details),
- Anti-glare monitor protector; Gate 1 and 2, Echo-to-Echo, dynamic DAC/TCG, DGS/AVS, AWS D1.1 and D1.5,
- Video output for training and much more;
- Li-ion battery;
- 100-264VAC charger;
- USB cable; user manual; c
- Certificate of conformance and calibration certificate,
- Flexible carrying case with shoulder strap.
- Interface gate,
- Corrosion B/Scan,
- Template Storage,
- Backwall Echo Attenuation,
- API 5UE flaw sizing,
- Waveform averaging,
- Data management,
- On-board reporting.
Click the datasheet and video for more information.
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or to receive a quote.