Download :Specs sheet Video 1 Video 2
Feritscope FMP30 – Ferrite Content Meter
The FMP30 is a robust, handheld ferrite content meter for austenitic and duplex steel. Units can be switched between WRC-FN (ferrite number – 0.1 to 100), Fe% (ferrite percent – 0.1 to 80%) and α-martensite% (forming martensite). Data storage up to 20,000 values or 100 applications. Bluetooth data transfer capable. 1 year warranty.
- FMP-30: Feritscope FMP-30 data logging unit with the standard probe, wrist strap, rechargeable AA batteries, power supply/battery charger, USB data cable, short form user manual, user manual and USB driver on CD, calibration certificate and transport case.
- 3: Replacement standard probe, for flat and curved areas.
- 3-150: Pencil probe, 150mm long; minimum inside diameter of 9mm (for pipes, holes, grooves, etc.).
- 3-260: Pencil probe, 260mm long; minimum inside diameter of 9mm (for pipes, holes, grooves, etc.).
- FMP-564: Ferritscope certified standards kit (FN = 0.3, 1.5, 10, 40, 80 (0.3%, 1.5%, 10%, 40%, 80%)) and saturation standard FN = 140 (105%)).
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.