Download :Specs sheet Video 1
Barcol Hardness Testers – Impressor
The Barcol Impressor is an easy to use, lightweight, hand-held hardness tester. Readings are automatically shown on the measure dial (100 scales). The Impressor series is better suited for testing homogeneous materials.
- Standard kit includes: Barcol Impressor hardness tester, two spare indenters, adjusting wrench, two uncertified hardness test discs and carrying case. 1 year warranty.
- HT-934-1: Barcol Impressor for hardness range 25-150 HB (10mm ball) – soft metals such as aluminum, brass, copper and harder plastics and fiberglass.
- HT-935: Barcol Impressor for hardness range 68-90 HSD – soft plastics.
- HT-936: Barcol Impressor for hardness range 52-90 HSD – lead, linoleum and leather.
- HARD-##-##: Certified hardness standard (specify the hardness and scale required).
Contact us to discuss your application, requirements, available options and/or receive a quote.