Download :Specs sheet
Waste Water Filtration System – Penetrant Contaminated
Carbon filtering system to remove the penetrant contained in the rinse water prior to rejecting to the drain, allowing meeting the 200ppm, 100ppm or 30ppm requirement. Each drum can capture approximately 10gal (37.9L) of water wash penetrant or 5gal (18.9L) of post-emulsifiable penetrant.
All kits include: Stainless collecting tank, penetrant resistant pump 120VAC, automatic ON/OFF float switch, plumbing and flexible hoses. 2.0″ (51mm) bottom inlet, 2.0″ (51mm) top outlet.
IMPORTANT: The ppm output is only a guideline not knowing your ppm at the input, system’s status, etc.
- LP-200-K2: Complete waste water filtering kit – 2 drums. Approximate output at 150ppm.
- LP-200-K3: Complete waste water filtering kit – 3 drums. Approximate output at 100ppm.
- LP-200-K4: Complete waste water filtering kit – 4 drums. Approximate output at 30ppm.
- LP-200: Carbon filtering drum, 200lb (91kg).
- LP-176-PE: Carbon filtering plastic drum (PE), 176 lb(80 kg). 2.0″ top inlet and outlet.
- LP-3330S-MZ: 300lb (137kg) Organo Clay (70% modified zeolite + 30% carbon) filtering drum for very high oil and grease concentration.