Download :Specs sheet Catalog
QNDE Wastewater Carbon Filtration System
This carbon filtering system is used during the penetrant inspection process to remove the penetrant contained in the rinse water prior to rejecting to the drain, allowing meeting the 100ppm, 50ppm or 30ppm requirement. Each drum can capture approximately 10gal (37.9L) of water wash penetrant or 5gal (18.9L) of post-emulsifiable penetrant.
IMPORTANT: if your liquid contains a significant amount of solid particles larger than 5 microns, a filtering system may be required. Depending on factors such as volume, solid type and size; one or more heavy-duty bag filter housings with filter bags may be required . Filter bags are available in polypropylene, nylon, PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) or polyester; available in various micron sizes (1000, 500, 400, 200, 100, 50, 20, 5 or 1 micron).
Complete kits include: Stainless collecting tank, penetrant resistant pump 120VAC, automatic ON/OFF float switch, plumbing and flexible hoses. 2.0″ (51mm) bottom inlet, 2.0″ (51mm) top outlet.
IMPORTANT: The ppm output is only a guideline not knowing your ppm at the input, system’s status, etc.
- LP-200-K2: Complete wastewater filtering kit – 2 drums. Approximate output at 100ppm.
- LP-200-K3: Complete wastewater filtering kit – 3 drums. Approximate output at 50ppm.
- LP-200-K4: Complete wastewater filtering kit – 4 drums. Approximate output at 30ppm.
- LP-200: Carbon filtering drum, 200lb (91kg).
- LP-176-PE: Carbon filtering plastic drum (PE), 176 lb(80 kg). 2.0″ top inlet and outlet.
- LP-3330S-MZ: 300lb (137kg) Organo Clay (70% modified zeolite + 30% carbon) filtering drum for very high oil and grease concentration.
- FTR-PVC-180: Heavy duty PVC bag filter housing, 180GPM (681L/m), 100psi (685kPa). Filter support for size no. 2 filter bags. 2” Inlet/Outlet.
- FILTERNO2: Kit of five (5x) No. 2 filters bags, 7-1/16 x 32” – polypropylene, nylon, PTFE or polyester (1000, 500, 400, 200, 100, 50, 20, 5 or 1 micron).
Contact us for more information and/or to receive a quote.